Howdy Ya'll!

Welcome, and thanks for reading my blog! The experiences I'm sharing here are a random assortment of all the new and exciting adventures I find myself going on in this amazing city. It's a new day, a new world, a new life...and all it takes is a little moxie. So come along for the ride...It's sure to be thrilling!

Moxie: The ability to face difficulty with spirit and courage.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

online portfolio

Just one more thing...I re-vamped my online portfolio...the other site sponsor wasn't working out for me...so here's my new address:

courtneyking.carbonmade.com

I'm slowly but surely adding my portfolio pieces to the page so that I can hand out the web address to potential employers before I get the chance to bring in my portfolio.  Let's hope it works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment