Howdy Ya'll!

Welcome, and thanks for reading my blog! The experiences I'm sharing here are a random assortment of all the new and exciting adventures I find myself going on in this amazing city. It's a new day, a new world, a new life...and all it takes is a little moxie. So come along for the ride...It's sure to be thrilling!

Moxie: The ability to face difficulty with spirit and courage.

Friday, March 19, 2010

It's Official...

I am now an adult! haha Actually...I finally landed a "grown up" job...at the fabulous AT&T Performing Arts Center in Dallas! Amazingly, the reason I moved to Dallas was to one day find a job at that center.  It's my dream job and I couldn't be more excited! I am officially, as of 2:10 pm today when I signed the offer letter, the marketing and promotions coordinator for ATTPAC!
I start April 5th so I still have 2 more weeks before I have to give in to the "Monday-Friday" gig...but it's absolutely worth giving up my days of sleeping in to be doing what I love for a company I love in a city I love!
Will share more info with you all when I get it...right now it's time to C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E!

Oh...and check out this amazing theatre complex: www.attpac.org
We've got some great shows coming up! (and I'm not just saying that because I work there haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment