Howdy Ya'll!

Welcome, and thanks for reading my blog! The experiences I'm sharing here are a random assortment of all the new and exciting adventures I find myself going on in this amazing city. It's a new day, a new world, a new life...and all it takes is a little moxie. So come along for the ride...It's sure to be thrilling!

Moxie: The ability to face difficulty with spirit and courage.

Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm Snow Excited!

And I just can't hide it! :)

By now you've probably heard of the crazy winter storm to hit Dallas...especially because it happened to fall on Super Bowl week...Hey, maybe Jerry Jones should bid on the Winter Olympics! (ok, I must admit I stole that line...but it's good isn't it?!)

Give me a couple days off of work, a half a foot of snow, and you'll be amazed at what I can do...
I made a new friend...my dvr.
I made a cupcake...with my knitting needles.
I made it half way through a book...(my dvr was being a little selfish)
And...
I tested my camera for it's ability to operate in 15 degree weather...success!

So please, enjoy the fruits of my labor:
Click here to see pictures of SNOW!

Is summer here yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment